Ensuring the ability of Medical Practitioners to speak without censure.
- Up-holding the sanctity of patient-practitioner relationships and communications
- Legally supporting practitioners who are censured
- Building alternative health structures and platforms
Promoting medical freedom.
- Affirming the Hippocratic Oath: First do no harm
- Empowering individuals to say NO to vaccine passports
- Opposing vaccine mandate orders
- Promoting freedom of choice around mask wearing and social contact
- Encouraging all effective medicines and treatments, including proven alternative and traditional therapies
- Supporting appropriate legal undertakings
Supporting the public with unbiased information and care.
- Providing fully informed consent including information on:
- Natural immunity
- Early treatment of C-19
- Harms and efficacy of the C-19 injections
- Acting in accordance with:
- Basic Concepts and Universal Laws of the Wakaminenga Kauniera Hauora Health Council
- The New Zealand Bill of Rights 1990
- The Nuremburg Codes
- The Unesco Universal Declaration of Bioethics and Human Rights (this does not imply blanket support of the UN)
- Building an alternative narrative to the mainstream media
- Setting up alternative health care structures and supporting individuals in need of care
- Promoting robust public debate.