You may make a declaration of your beliefs and why the “vaccine” is not acceptable to you and your Creator. This can be due to the genetic component of the vaccine.
It is best if you sign your declaration and get it witnessed. If you belong to a religious organisation, an official from that organisation is a good person to witness your signature.
Relevant Bible Passages:
- 1 Corinthians 6:19 “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.”
- Leviticus 19:19 “Keep my decrees. Do not mate different kinds of animals. Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.”
Ethical information from Father Ambrose can be read here.
Here is an example of a Christian-based Exemption you can use.
Other Spiritual Beliefs
There is a declaration at Sibship Great Spirit. If you agree with this belief system you can use it as a declaration of faith.
Workplace Health & Safety Action
If you do feel you are suffering from psychological harm, you are entitled to report this under the The Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 (HSWA). Psychological harm caused by duress is a recognised health hazard.
- Your employer should have a Heath, Safety and Environment Management process where you can fill out a Serious Harm Incident Report. A form can also be filled out online with Worksafe.
- State the incident is that of serious harm such a psychological harm and distress, caused by the vaccine mandate; you may want to include feeling bullied, suffering verbal abuse; avoid using words such as stress or mental health.
- State your symptoms e.g. insomnia, anxiety.
- Present this form to your employer and obtain a signed and dated copy.
- Seek legal advise.