Recently on a TV debate, Chris Hipkins and Chris Luxon both said vaccine injured should not be compensated. Hipkins implied that ACC was in place to compensate the injured, but our experience is that ACC is going out of its way to decline any claims for medical conditions or death related to the vaccine.
Following this, on Cam Slater’s show on Reality Check Radio (RCR), he asked his buddies whether they knew anyone who had been injured by covid vaccination and whether the injured should be compensated. It was interesting listening, and their comments are probably representative of, or could be extrapolated to, the wider NZ population.
Every one of his buddies knew one or several people with new and often debilitating medical conditions following covid injections. It is often said all Kiwis are connected by only a few degrees of separation, and this gives us sad hope that we will all realise very soon what a health and societal disaster interweaves us all.
Below is a brief summary of their comments.
- 66 yr old boss/workmate unable to carry on working two days after second jab,
- drainlayer <50 yrs 3 mths after second dose has cancer,
- also knows another 3-4 people in 40s with recent cancer diagnosis,
- another mate went into hospital same day with heart problems, advised nothing to do with vaccine he had in the morning
- unjabbed friends no health problems
- injured should be compensated, noted frustration of people chasing their tails re ACC
- knows lots of people
- old boss, second shot 11am, unwell by 4pm, 6pm in hospital with pericarditis, arguing with doctors re cause
- 28 year old mate, athlete, died thickened heart walls
- another mate, massive shingles
- acquaintance’s 12 yr old boy now got a heart condition
- recommends holding people to account the people who forced the jab and coerced people
- knows real estate agent who got first vax, heart swelled up, ended up in hospital, advised not to have second, could not get vax pass as didn’t take second jab, lost job, asked for exemption and was declined
- injured should be compensated, mandating horrendous
- 3 people including self
- long term friend, former policeman, pericarditis, now on plethora of drugs
- 40 yr person, gets covid, then got long covid, but vaxxed, convinced he has had/got long vax
- not sure about compensation, probably not
- knows someone who has a daughter in her 20s who was fit and healthy, but after booster, developed life threatening conditions, in hospital several times
- compensation tricky, also need to investigate Medsafe and why vaccine has not been recalled
We would like to know just how many New Zealanders are suffering similarly – new pacemakers, odd neurological symptoms, stillbirths, heart attacks, multiple blood clots, strokes etc. We think the numbers are vastly greater than what was recorded when Medsafe produced their last Safety Report almost a year ago. The bivalent booster (tested on 8 mice) has been provisionally approved and in use since then, but we have not seen any post-marketing surveillance data to demonstrate whether it is ‘safe’ in NZ or not.
What we have seen – and reported on – is the conclusion by Rancourt et al, that the Covid-19 injections have caused one death per 470 living persons in the space of three years, worldwide, without measurably preventing any deaths. The numbers of injured survivors are exponentially more than those killed, as shown by the V-Damage Project at Phinance Technologies.
The people injured and affected are the collateral damage…
…the ones who ‘took one for the team’, the fallen soldiers in the government’s war on covid. They deserve and need to be acknowledged and cared for, rather than ignored and wished away.
As we have said before, until this topic which affects us all, can be freely discussed, those suffering will not be getting adequate or correct treatment. Please continue to discuss what you are seeing with friends and family and encourage people to think very carefully before adding to their spike protein load (with a side of DNA contamination).