Media Over Medicine
Mind control expert Jason Christoff is a mind control specialist from Canada. He made a short presentation to the Third International Covid Summit at the European Union Parliament in Belgium in May 2023. It was titled “Media over Medicine”.
He asks at the start: “Was our covid response based on clinical virology or behavioural psychology?”
The implication is that it was the latter.
In his presentation, he describes very succinctly and clearly various techniques around mind control acknowledged by psychologists that can be used to manipulate populations. Many of these techniques appear to have been used during the covid years with the goal of making citizens comply.
Plans are being put in place worldwide to manage the next pandemic. The mission of the NZ Government’s Royal Commission of Inquiry into Covid-19 is to learn how to do everything better, faster and more efficiently next time. (It is not to learn about the many New Zealanders who listened to and believed the propaganda and are now damaged or dead.)
It is highly likely there will be more use made of behavioural psychology. Forewarned is forearmed. If you understand the techniques to be used against you, you will be able to make better decisions.
The following are some of the techniques:
- Group pressure – people are more likely to go along with what everyone else is doing
- Fear – shuts down critical thinking and increases compliance, daily case and death counts exacerbate fear
- Isolation – separating people from their usual support mechanisms, friends, family, work colleagues, churches, and recreation groups makes them easier to manipulate
- Confusion – ‘rules’ that make no sense and constantly change
- Authorities behaving heavy-handedly – sets an example and deters other people from resisting e.g. police violence, MCNZ suspensions, or encourages Stockholm syndrome
- Periods of intense attack and fear, broken up periods of peace and favoured treatment – lockdowns, then as a reward ‘freedom’, followed by an escalation of restrictions
- Public exposure of a person’s vaccine status via vax passport – knowing people would comply rather than be outed as an ‘anti-vaxxer’
Jason concludes the presentation with:
“Crimes were committed here. You cannot weaponise psychology against the population. Criminal charges need to be laid.”
This video may be useful to share with those who may not realise how they have been manipulated. The tools of behavioural psychologists can be invisible but are very powerful and will be used again.