Prompted by our concerns regarding the death of Divya Simon, NZDSOS have written another letter to the Chief Coroner, shared below. We outline the range of concerns we have which include:
- frequency of deaths occurring in temporal relationship to administration of Comirnaty;
- a horrifying divergence between mainstream media reports and the actual evidence;
- known harms of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein used as the antigenic basis for Covid-19 vaccines;
- emerging trends occurring globally including in New Zealand, of infertility, miscarriage, ‘turbo cancers’, heart attacks, strokes, recurrent covid and other infections, and elevated total deaths;
- the need for carefully conducted autopsies following scientific methods shown to assist in confirming causal links with Covid-19 vaccination;
- the failings of existing pharmacovigilance systems to detect pharmaceutical harms.
We make an earnest offer to meet with the coroner to discuss these and other concerns that we have, in an attempt to collaborate on solutions for the emerging catastrophe. It is time for all medical professionals to make a stand, returning to the principles of ethics and evidence based practice.